Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Elmo slippers

Today was a much better day in the Kriner household.  The girls and I headed off to Jacksonville to do some shopping and we picked up something that made us happy..........Elmo slippers!!!!!!!  It is definitely "Elmo's World" at our house and we decided that we had to have these to keep our feet warm.  Brycie wasn't so sure at first but Ava loved them from the get go!! Jonathan and I thought they were hilarious on their little feet so we had to share!!



5 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

I too love the slippers! Kate has pink poodles and Gabe has bear slippers...that his sister makes him wear of course. :)

bledsoe_trio said...

Precious baby girls! Emma has those exact pj's. I could just squeeze them when they look so soft and cuddly!

Jennifer said...

MELMO!! Those are adorable! I don't know if it's because their hair is wet but the girls look so much alike in that last picture!

Aunt Joelle said...

This has to be my favorite yet. LOVE the slippers and how happy they look!

Tamara said...

Ashley, where did you get those slippers? Hannah needs a pair! She would love them! The picture is adorable!